Sunday, 23 October 2016
Sunday 23rd October 2016
Broadford is one of the more unusual tracks on our itinerary, very enjoyable and quite testing. It will be run in the same very popular sprint format as last year. Please come along and enjoy what has been likened to a country picnic environment.
Refer below for Broadford specific event guidelines.
Competition Class - Evidence of prior experience or satisfactory completion of a high performance driver-training course is a Club requirement for the timed competition classes.
Unfortunately there will still be no Entree Class at this event. Our new passenger in vehicle operating procedures are in development and hopefully we will be back to regularly running Entrée class next year.
Approximately 30 garages are available at no cost on a first come first served basis.on the day.
The Broadford canteen will be open all day serving both hot and cold food.
Maximum Noise not to exceed 95db(A) as measured by 30-Metre drive by test on equipment provided by circuit.
Entry Fee $185 with own number discount.
Click Here for a map of how to get to the circuit
Click Here for Supplementary Regulations
Online entry - click here to be taken to the Kiosk. Contact Carly if assistance is needed email@example.com or 9817 6911.
Click Here for Attendee List
PCV Marshalling Team - Please contact Tony Carolan via email if you are available to assist with this event or are new and would like to give marshalling a try. A good environment to give marshalling a go.
Broadford Event guidelines.
• Vehicles must run in allocated order.
• Maximum group size will be 8 cars.
• There will be no overtaking under brakes
• The event will be run in a clockwise direction
• The first session will be untimed. Drivers cannot participate in timed session unless they have run an untimed practice.
• Track entry will be via the pit lane behind the timing tower
• Drivers will be let onto the track with the maximum practical separation. There will be 3 timed laps after the first car re-crosses the start line.
• Once shown the chequered flag, proceed at non race pace and exit the track via the off ramp at turn 10
• There may be a speed restriction chicane at turn 5. This will be announced at the Drivers Briefing.
• To comply with the track hire agreement, a penalty of 5 seconds will apply for a vehicle hitting a cone.
Click Here for provisional Class results as at 24/10/16
Click Here for provisional Outright results as at 24/10/16