PCV Car Display at Lorbek Luxury Cars
Sunday 19th June
All PCV members and their families are invited to our special car display event from noon on Sunday 19th June. With the support of Lorbek Luxury Cars and the Australian 356 Register, PCV will convert the Lorbek carpark into an engaging venue.
You can nominate to display your pride and joy amongst up to 100 other members' Porsches, or book in as a non-display attendee to view the cars and enjoy everything else on offer. All attendees must pre-book.
In addition to viewing our members' display Porsches outside, attendees will also enjoy:
- Access into the Lorbek showroom to view their magnificent exotic and classic cars.
- Exclusive viewing of "Realsteel" the 2022 Top Street Machine at MotorEx. A sensational 1978 Porsche 911 SC restoration (costing $1.3M). Click Here for more details on this car.
- A unique vintage pedal car display. Don't miss the Austin Pathfinder pedal car from the childhood of former race champion Alan Jones!
- A vast collection of Porsche scale model cars on display and available to purchase.
- Lunch from the food truck & ice-cream cart.
- Coffee & fruit platters courtesy of Lorbek.
- Live music.
Most importantly this event will provide an afternoon of socialising with fellow members and regaling stories in a family friendly atmosphere. While the display parking is limited to 100 cars, there is no limit on attendee numbers but bookings are required.
When: Sunday 19th June 12.00 noon to 3.00pm.
Where: Lorbek Luxury Cars, 30 Prohasky St, Port Melbourne
Cost: $20 per adult. Children under 15 free.
Includes: Light lunch from food truck (choice of 3 items inc vegetarian) and an ice-cream from the cart. Also coffee and fruit thanks to Lorbek's. Soft drinks will be available to purchase from the food truck.
Check-In: Attendees must check-in on arrival to receive their food vouchers.
Important: When booking please indicate whether or not you would like to display your Porsche.
Display: For Porsche cars only and will be displayed in the outside carpark. Display cars must arrive at 11.15am and remain in place until at least 3pm. Organisers will select ~100 cars from those offered, to ensure a variety of models and years. Successful display owners will be notified at least 1 week prior to the event.
Parking: For all non-display cars Plummer St and Smith St Port Melbourne.
Deadline: Display bookings close 12 noon Wednesday 8th June (or earlier if we're overwhelmed with offers). Non-Display bookings close Sunday 12th June.
Bookings: Click Here to book online. If needed, contact Carly for booking assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 9817 6911.
Event Organiser: Clyde White 0418 336 246