Sunday, 11 December 2022
Sunday, December 11th, 2022
Mid 911 Register Run to RACV Country Club, Healesville
All Mid 911 Register Members, other PCV Members and potential members are invited to participate in our final Register run of 2022 to the RACV Country Club in Healesville.
Considering the proximity to Christmas this will be an abbreviated run with no morning tea stop.
The first section of the run takes us from McDonald’s in Stud Rd, Rowville south to Cardinia, then we head east to Gembrook before turning north and onto to Healesville via Hoddles Creek, Woori Yallock and the Dom Valley. Total driving time is scheduled to be about 1 hour 50 mins.
At the Country Club lunch will consist of 2 courses (entree and mains) with a shared selection of 4 dishes for each course.
Date: Sunday, 11th December 2022
Cost: $66 for a two-course lunch, limited selections for each course (see below). Self-serve coffee and tea included.
Drinks: To your own account.
Meeting: McDonalds, Corner Stud Road and Fulham Rd, Rowville
Meeting Time: 9.45 am. for a 10.15 briefing. Departure at 10.30
Lunch Venue: RACV Healesville Country Club, 122 Healesville-Kinglake Rd, Healesville, 3777
Deadline: 5pm. Monday December 5th. Numbers limited to 30.
Organiser: Jim Adamson, 0409 532 349
Bookings: Click Here for online bookings. Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or Carly, 9817 6911.
Refunds: No refunds after the deadline unless your position can be filled.
- Tamarind glazed lamb loin, almond and pinenuts mole, pickled onions (mwg/gf)
- Buffalo chicken wings, Franks hot sauce and corn salsa
- Calamari, oregano and paprika spiced mayo and herbs
- Frijoles, kidney beans, tomatoes, green beans, chilli oil and grilled sourdough (gfo/v/vo)
- Vegetable burgers (mini) sliced tomato, cheese and pickles (v/vgo)
- Sticky glazed BBQ pork ribs, slaw, chilli mayo and grilled lime (mwg)
- Pork and fennel sausages, pomme puree, vegetable, pickled onions and jus (mwg)
- Baked Cajun spiced Humpty doo, pico de gallo, roast peppers and rocket salad (gfo)
Side to Share
- Fries, aioli (v/vgo)
- Green beans, chimichurri (v/vgo)
V= Vegetarian, VGO= Vegan Option, GFO= Gluten Free Option, MWG= Made without Gluten
NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS:
This event is being run under the auspices of the Porsche Club of Victoria. We all have an obligation to comply with the Road Safety Rules, but in addition PCV requests all members to drive in a courteous manner, being considerate to other participants and members of the public.