Sunday, 16 August 2015
Sunday 16th August 2015
Broadford is one of the more unusual tracks on our itinerary, very enjoyable and quite testing. It will be run in the same very popular sprint format as last year.
Refer below for Broadford specific event guidelines.
Competition Class - Evidence of prior experience or satisfactory completion of a high performance driver-training course is a Club requirement for the timed competition classes.
Entree Class will be available at this event. Entree Class is the ideal racetrack introduction for new members and those who haven't competed before. Entree Class numbers are limited. Click Here for Entree Class information
Click Here for a map of how to get to the circuit
Click Here for Supplementary Regulations
Entries are now closed as event is fully booked. Contact Carly if assistance is needed or to go on the wait list, via email@example.com or 9817 6911.
PCV Marshalling Team - Please contact Mark Behan via email if you are available to assist with this event or are new and would like to give marshalling a try. A good environment to give marshalling a go.
Broadford Event guidelines.
• Vehicles must run in allocated order.
• Maximum group size will be 8 cars.
• There will be no overtaking under brakes
• The event will be run in an clockwise direction
• The first session will be untimed. Drivers cannot participate in timed session unless they have run an untimed practice.
• Track entry will be via the pit lane behind the timing tower
• Drivers will be let onto the track with the maximum practical separation. There will be 3 timed laps after the first car re-crosses the start line.
• Once shown the chequered flag, proceed at non race pace and exit the track via the off ramp at turn 10
• There may be a speed restriction chicane at turn 5. This will be announced at the Drivers Briefing.
• To comply with the track hire agreement, a penalty of 5 seconds will apply for a vehicle hitting a cone.
Click Here for Attendee List
Click Here for Broadford provisional class results (at 25/815)
Click Here for Broadford provisional detailed lap times (at 22/8/15)