Thursday, 29 August 2019
Driver training at Phillip Island
Thursday 29th August
Although the initial Porsche Club of Victoria allocation has been reached you can still join this day with the same pricing by entering with Evolve Driving directly - note that you may be in a different drive group.
Promo Code: PCV Training (insert at the top of the page prior to selecting tickets to get the discount)
Porsche Club of Victoria have arranged with Dean Sammut and Evolve Driving to deliver their highly regarded Performance Driving course at Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit to Club members.
The Club has worked with Evolve Driving to create a package to encourage members of all levels, and particularly members who are newer to the track, to invest in improving their driving under professional supervision.
For information about Dean and Evolve Driving go to www.evolvedriving.com.au
What is included?
- 6 x 20 minute on-track drive sessions, exclusive for Porsche Club drivers
- Maximum 12 drivers on the track in the Porsche Club driver group
- Each driver will receive 3 in-car instruction sessions
- Shared garage hire (2 cars per garage)
- Full catering package
Who should attend?
This event is available to all Porsche Club of Victoria members
- No Racing Licence is required.
- New and intending drivers to Porsche Club of Victoria Entrée or Motorsport events are encouraged
- Standard road car through to track prepared are welcome (must be roadworthy and it is recommended that you consider whether you need to have your service centre check your car).
Cost $730 per driver
Click Here for Online Bookings
For booking assistance contact Carly on email@example.com or 9817 6911.