If you are a Porsche owner or prospective owner you are welcome to join Porsche Club Ireland.
Membership in the Club offers many advantages:
- Discounts on insurance for classic and every-day vehicles.
- Regional drives thoroughout the year.
- Track days with classroom tuition and in-car coaching.
- Tours on bank holiday weekends and longer overseas trips.
- Social events, web forum and regional WhatsApp groups to aid socialising and exchange valuable tips for parts, mechanical work, garage recommendations and related Porsche topics.
Currently there are more than 460 members and we always welcome new members.
The membership year is from 1st January through 31st December. For those who join the Club for the first time from 1st October through 31st December we extend their membership to include the following calendar year.
PORSCHE CLUB IRELAND - AGREEMENT and DISCLAIMER
Porsche Club Ireland (the Club) organises numerous events and activities including drives, tours, karting competitions, track days, shows, barbeques, dinners and meetings. In consideration of my membership in the Club or attendance any event or activity organised by the Club, I hereby acknowledge, confirm and agree:
- that I am not a “consumer” within the meaning of Section 2 and the Club is not an “organiser” within the meaning of Section 3 of the Package Holidays and Travel Trade Act, 1995;
- that I will participate in the Club’s events and activities of my own volition and not as a result of any representation or assurances given to me by the Club, its officers or other members;
- that some of the Club’s events and activities may be inherently dangerous and I will take every precaution to ensure the safety of myself and the other participants;
- that I have medical and travel insurance in place sufficient to cover any injury, loss or damage that I or any of my passengers may suffer should I be involved in collision or similar incident while participating in any Club event or activity;
- that the vehicle with which I participate in any of the events will be fully covered by insurance for my participation and comply with the Road Traffic Act, 1961, and its amendments;
- that I accept full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage that I, any of my passengers, or any other person may suffer due to the operation of my vehicle during a Club event or activity;
- that photos and videos of my vehicle, my person and any of my passengers taken during a Club event or activity may be published by the Club in its ordinary course including on the Club’s website and social media posts;
- that my personal data on this form and as I may later provide to the Club will be used for the purpose of registering (or re-registering) and maintaining my membership in the Club, notifying me of Club events and activities and for administrative purposes to maintain my membership, that my personal data will be retained by the Club for as long as my membership subsists, that I may resign my membership by written notice to the Club whereupon my personal data will be erased, and that my personal data will not be sold, rented or made available to third parties in any other way; and
- that I have carefully read this Disclaimer, understand its full effect and import and have signed it to indicate my agreement to its terms.
By selecting the links below you accept the terms and conditions of the above agreement and disclaimer and acknowledge that membership fees are not refundable.
Card Payment Links
- New members:please note your full name and email in the comment section.
- Renewing members: please note your current membership number in the comment section.
Available to any person of 18 years of age or over owns a Porsche vehicle or always has available on a long-term basis a Porsche vehicle (such as a company, leased, financed or partner’s vehicle).
Available to any person aged 18 years of age or older who does not own a Porsche vehicle or have one available but who plans to purchase, or otherwise have available on a long-term basis, a Porsche vehicle. Associate Members have all the same rights and privileges as Full Members with the exception that they may not serve on the Club's Executive Committee, vote at a general meeting of members or be eligible for member discounts from our insurance sponsors.