PCV JUNE CLUB NIGHT – RSVPs required (here)
Porsche Centre Brighton
Wednesday 14th June from 6.30pm
Catering will be substantial cocktail style, and both new and prospective members are always most welcome.
Special Guest Presenter - Chris Lennon (Author) - The Peak of Racing
- Chris is a two-time Pikes Peak International Hill Climb class winner (in a Porsche 911 RSR), and author of the definitive book on this world-famous race, The Peak of Racing - https://peakofracing.com/
- Chris is also past President of the Porsche Club in Colorado, and a complete Porsche nut. Chris will present visuals and entertaining stories from many of the legends of motorsport who have competed there.
- Chris has been a regular competitor at Pikes Peak since its first fully paved year in 2012.
- He set the fast time in his class in 2012. 2013, and 2014 saw him finish second in his class,
- He won the Vintage Division in 2015, while 2017 saw him set his best time to date (10:50) and finish on the podium in the Open Class.
- In 2019 he achieved his Sixth Podium finish on Pikes Peak, coming third in the hotly contested Exhibition Class.
Chris will sign and provide copies of his book on the night. Due to logistics pre-order is required to secure a copy on the night. To pre-order, (A$75 per book) please express interest to email@example.com noting 14-6-2023.
Time: 6:30pm to 9:00pm approx.
Location: 855 Nepean Hwy, Brighton 3186.
Members: Entry, Food and Drinks are complimentary.
Guests: Guests are welcome on the night at a cost of $65pp (to be paid online when booking)
Dinner: Casual meal will be served from 7.00pm. (Limited seating available)
Drinks: Beer, red and white wines, soft drinks and mineral water available from the bar area at 6.30pm
RSVPs: RSVPs are essential for catering purposes. As places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. A waiting list will be established if maximum numbers are reached.
Please Note: The Club would really appreciate your commitment to your booking for this event as your Non-attendance means the club pays for unused catering, and it also means that other club members may unnecessarily miss out.
Meeting Etiquette: We are fortunate to have a Guest Speaker who has given up his time for our meeting, so we ask that you respect this, and not talk during the presentations.
Getting to know you: Please remember to wear your lanyard and membership card.
Click Here to register your attendance.