Monday, 16 August 2021
We are happy to announce that we have secured a second date for a PCI track day at Mondello Park: August 16th, 2021. In-car coaches, passengers, and guests are now permitted!
All Porsches are welcome: Cayennes, Panameras, Boxsters, Caymans, 911s, Taycans, Macans, and Classic Porsches. PCI Track Day fun has never been limited to GT cars
It's not just the cars, it's the people.
This will be a Members-Only, Porsches-Only Event.
Please find the fee schedule as follows:
Porsche + Driver Club Member: €150
Passengers: no charge
Guests: no charge
Payments are non-refundable
A few important notes:
Passengers must be at least age 16 and those younger than 18 must have a parent or guardian co-sign with them.
Drivers and Co-Drivers must produce a valid EU or UK Full Driving Licence on the day. Mondello Park will not allow you on track without one.
Everyone must wear a helmet while on track. Please bring your own as there is no assurance any will be available at the track.
- Exact times and procedures will be shared at a later stage.
14:00 - On track
17:30 - Track day finishes
- The Briefing for Drivers and Co-Drivers will be held live on Zoom at 19:00 on Thursday, August 12th. Ian Beatty, Operations and Sporting Director of Mondello Park, will present at the Briefing. Drivers and Co-Drivers must attend the Drivers Briefing.
- Invitations to the Drivers Briefing will be emailed to registered Drivers and Co-Drivers in advance.
Your current motor cover may not apply while your Porsche is on track at our Track Day. If use on-track is excluded from your policy, consider the two options below.
Barrett Private Insurances, the Club's long-time Sponsor, has informed us that for policyholders for whom they have arranged cover with Chubb they are prepared to add an endorsement without charge to each policy that will provide Non-Competitive Trackday Cover. Policyholders just need to contact Barrett if they are taking part in the Club's Track Day. You may see the form of the endorsement HERE.
Ryan Motorsport Insurance has informed us that they will offer accidental damage cover for your Porsche during our track day.
The following information is provided by Ryan Motorsport Insurance: "You may apply for cover HERE on or before August 10th. Under “championship” select “track day”. Provide all the required information to be emailed a quotation. Payment is by card online and policy documentation may be printed immediately. Premiums vary with the value of the vehicle and the amount of cover required."
Please note some restrictions in place for this year's Mondello Park track day:
- Following a number of lead-follow laps we will have an open pit lane track day.
- Coaches will be available for lead-follow exerices and to ride with you.
- Bookings are made online only; there is no option to pay on the day.
- Bookings are taken only until 7:00 p.m. on Monday, August 9th.
- Covid restrictions issued by Mondello Park will be in place--study them HERE.
- Drivers, Co-Drivers, Passengers, and Guests should complete, sign, and submit to Mondello Park the following documents before arriving at the track: DRIVER, CO-DRIVER, and PASSENGER/GUEST.
Please do not come to Mondello Park if you haven’t booked as you will regrettably be refused admission.
Each Driver and Co-Driver must separately complete the PCI Registration Form HERE.
Visit our simple credit card payment link HERE.
Enter €150 for a Driver or €75 for a Co-Driver and enter "Mondello" in the description field.
Guide to the Modello Inernational Circuit (Aidan Farrell)
PCI Track Day Basic Guide (Augusto Amaya and Chris Karras)
Video Mondelllo International Circuit Line (Aidan Farrell)
Click HERE for additional information about Track Days with Porsche Club Ireland.
The track is the safest environment to enjoy your Porsche, irrespective of which Porsche you have. In the controlled environment of the track and its team of marshals you can get a first-hand experience of the performance your Porsche has on tap. The event will provide you with a perfect space so you can hone your driving skills from the get-go.
Looking forward to seeing you at the track!
+353 87 787 1523