PORSCHE 930 TURBO RUF 5-SPEED
Year of construction: 1984
Initial registration date: December 1984
Model: 911 Turbo 3.3
Mileage: 78000 km
Power: 389 HP
Cylinder capacity: 3,3 Liter
Drive: Rear drive
Interior color: Black
Interior material: Leather
Exterior color: Red
Manufacturer color code (exterior): Indischrot/Guards 027
Vehicle inspection valid until: August 2022
Condition: Fully restored
New/Used: Used car
Ready to drive: Yes
Country of first delivery: Germany
Number of vehicle owners: 6
Very beautiful Porsche 930 convertible modified to a Turbo RUF. The car was sold new in Germany and has only 78.000 km. It is a European-origin car, RuF tuned with all the changes being TüV approved and registered.
In 1984, Porsche factory did not offer Porsche Cabriolet in Turbo nor a 5-Speed Gearbox. One needed to go to Herr Ruf to get one. This car is not only rare, but runs much faster then a conventional Turbo: measured at 389hp and 550Nm.
The car is registered, with the Contrôle Technique and the Historic car classification. The engine has been completely revised in March/2021 (for over 30.000 EUR) …all works are documented with invoices.
– Original Porsche Guards Red colour
– RUF Front Spoiler / front air dam
– RUF speedline wheels
– Turbo Tail
– Black Convertible Top in good condition
– Original Porsche leather in remarkable shape
– RUF Instruments: rev Counter, boost control gauge
– new radio and sound system with amplifier
– Porsche 930 Turbo Engine (completely revised, various works!)
– RUF intercooler
– RUF 5 Speed Gearbox
– Porsche Turbo 4 wheel disc brakes
– Twin exhaust system in stainless steel for an incredible sound
– New sports clutch
– New shock absorbers (Bilstein Turbo)
- Engine was completely restored!
- other various works have been done like battery replacement, fuel pumps, alternator, ...
Own and drive a RuF (389hp and impressive 550Nm) for the price of a conventional Turbo!
contact: Dze Tom mail: firstname.lastname@example.org